2013 Books Read
10. The Thursday War by Karen Traviss (15 hours)
9. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis (369 pages)
8. Dreams of Joy by Lisa See (353 pages)
7. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis (10.5 hours)
6. Castle Rackrent by Maria Edgeworth (85 pages)
5. The Dark Monk by Oliver Potzsch (15 hours)
4. The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier (301 pages)
3. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (1462 pages)
2. Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin (7 hours)
1. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain (11.5 hours)
Those books/resolutions that are GREEN are completed (so, GREEN books are completed, but when the whole resolution text is GREEN, the resolution has been completed). Those resolutions that are RED went uncompleted, even if the GREEN books are there (obviously you can read a book for a resolution, making that book GREEN, but if the resolution isn’t completed in whole, the rest of the text is RED). Books in PURPLE are books I intend to read for a resolution, which will turn GREEN once I’ve read them.
Published in 2013 Resolution
Read at least FIVE books published in 2013.
Personal Collection Resolution
Read at least TEN books in my personal collection (bought in 2012 or before). I’m really shooting for every-other books I read to be from my personal collection, but at least this is a bit more realistic/do-able.
Years of Books Resolution
Read at least FIVE books that fulfill a year still unmet in my long term Years of Books Goal. (One of my books published in 2013 will end up on this list to fulfill that year, but I try to make it a book that’s not in a series.)