As of November 3rd, I’ve completed my fourth (of five) resolution for 2011. (That isn’t including my two sub-resolutions for my over-arching Travel the Globe Resolution.)
Read at least FIVE memoirs, biographies, autobiographies, diaries, etc. in 2011. Here is the link to my original post about this resolution: fiction vs. non-fiction.
1. Warriors Don’t Cry: A Searing Memoir of the Battle to Integrate Little Rock’s Central High by Melba Pattillo Beals
2. Maus I: My Father Bleeds History & Maus II: And Here My Troubles Began by Art Spiegelman
3. Home: A Memoir of My Early Years by Julie Andrews
4. The Early Years by Leona H—–
5. My Lucky Life In and Out of Show Business by Dick Van Dyke