I’ve finished my 4th challenge/resolution for the year 2011. (That is 50% of all my resolutions/challenges for the year.) 😀
Read at least FIVE non-fiction books (that don’t count towards the memoir/biography resolution) in 2011. Here is the link to my original post about this resolution: fiction vs. non-fiction.
1. SeinLanguage by Jerry Seinfeld
2. Lost States by Michael J Trinklein
3. The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene
4. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror and an American Family in Hitler’s Berlin by Erik Larson
5. Wheels of Change–How Women Rode the Bicycle to Freedom (With a Few Flat Tires Along the Way) by Sue Macy